Worms: The latest in semiconductor manufacturing
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2013, 03:27 posted on
While semiconductors are not the first thing you envision when you think of worms, it maybe should not...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Never thought worm can do such things :)
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Let's see who makes it to the USPTO first with something based on this ... any guesses ?
5. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Apple all the way!!
Maybe they already start Applying that patent...
that rotten fruit again!!!!!...
6. Brewski (Posts: 307; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Telluride is a skiing mountain in Colorado.
Tellurite is the oxide mineral they are talking about.