World's thinnest smartphone, the Oppo Finder, can now be pre-ordered
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jun 2012, 13:45
The Oppo Finder will own the title as the world's thinnest smartphone until the ZTE Athena eventually launches; the 6.65mm thick device can be pre-ordered for 2,498 Yuan which is the equivalent of $393 USD, until 11:59pm June 24th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jbitounis posted on 18 Jun 2012, 13:53 34 0
"The World's thinnest smartphone, now with a 600mAh battery"
14. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 18 Jun 2012, 23:26 2 0
And It is non removable.....
16. Murfpass posted on 18 Jun 2012, 23:51 0 0
I am actually quite impressed that they managed a 1500 mAh battery in the thing. I was expecting the same as you guys
3. Chronos posted on 18 Jun 2012, 13:55 4 1
That looks very uncomfortable to hold. At least it's thin and looks nice, which is apparently what matters nowadays.
4. downphoenix posted on 18 Jun 2012, 13:55 5 1
Pretty good specs for how thin it is. Im sure battery life was sacrificed though, but for some that's not a big deal since they are usually close to a charger.
5. kcombs posted on 18 Jun 2012, 14:07 3 2
it has really good specs, and it looks good. I would be interested in knowing what the battery is.
6. Synack posted on 18 Jun 2012, 14:14 3 1
id buy it in a heartbeat if it was LTE and had >2000mah battery
8. sbr999 posted on 18 Jun 2012, 15:18 7 1
The specs are awesome and Android 4.0 out of the box... I'd buy one
10. andro. posted on 18 Jun 2012, 17:18 2 0
1530 mah battery apparently which is average but an interesting device
18. tverma83 posted on 19 Jun 2012, 01:48 1 1
hey i had the same opinion when i dint know about this company Oppo..they are one of the most reputed OEMs in china n their feature phones sell at a premium to nokia..have seen some models when i was in china last..very good designs n quality assurance due to d kind of components that they use..they have a hugely loyal following and a very good trusted brand in china..
13. cncrim posted on 18 Jun 2012, 23:11 0 0
how is thebattery? most important how stable is it?
15. Raymond_htc posted on 18 Jun 2012, 23:31 0 1
So what if its world thinnest? an S3 can pwn it.
17. Jimstar posted on 18 Jun 2012, 23:53 0 0
4.3in super amoled plus? So this thing's still rocking WVGA resolution?
19. sammy_saw posted on 19 Jun 2012, 02:44 0 0
This phone has a 1500 mAh battery that what there Chinese web site say . And this will cost around 16640 peso in the Phillippines and around 393 us dollar . Good looking phone but how about the build quality of the phone is it good or not ?
21. kristof posted on 01 Sep 2012, 13:37 0 0
The Phone is awsome.
I have use it and have know put me iphone away .
I have test meny chinese phones and there are more bad than good stuff .
Bud this is realy be true .
Only it will only sell on the asian market .
Battery is very good you can play 8 hours a day ,have wiffi on ,background apps working and still have 30% battery life afther 8 hours .
When this phone will go broke i buy a new Oppo one :-).
I have compare it with the samsung galaxy S3 and i dont whone change it with the Samsung .
I love it.
20. JigsterNL posted on 20 Jun 2012, 04:08 0 0
If it has a snapdragon s4 processor, I'll buy it