World's thinnest smartphone introduced in Japan
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Feb 2011, 08:31
The race for better productivity and dual-core chips comes with its share of bigger batteries and bulky handsets, but the NEC MEDIAS N-04C values size first. The handset will be the world's thinnest with a razor sharp 0.3 inches…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. flan (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 08:42 0
The good thing is, they will be SIM un-locked.
2. thunder from 1,93 meters (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 09:00 3
World's thinnest smartphone... Buy it, put it into your back pocket, sit down and buy a new one.
3. - (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 09:09 2
only dumbasses put their phones in their back pockets, and only idiots don't take it out when they sit.
5. luis_lopez_351 posted on 24 Feb 2011, 14:57 2
@thunder: haha i know right
@unregesTERD: stop being a douche bag its just a joke
4. ryq (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 10:28 2
that is the problem with japan right now. they only sell the good one on their home market. but with shrinking market, they try to sell it to the world but it is all too late. the koreans and chinese already copied their design and are selling it at much cheaper price while japanese companies close shop one by one coz they concentrate too much on their own market.
6. joe678 (unregistered) posted on 24 Feb 2011, 19:27 0
if its coming from Japan..there is NO unlock for that country..same with china
7. snowgator posted on 24 Feb 2011, 19:39 0
Something about really thin phones- they just don't feel real. I like a little weight and girth to my phones. Just like my wome..... ooops. Scratch that, different thought.
8. LionStone posted on 24 Feb 2011, 23:14 0
But say one goes to Japan and buys this phone, which carrier here can support it? My son is going to Japan in a few weeks with his Japanese class. I think it would be a cool phone for him to have, since it will be unique to the States. Plus it'll stop him from grabbing my Droid or his mom's too to play Angry Birds ;)
9. LionStone posted on 24 Feb 2011, 23:17 0
Oh, and damn if I'd get him the 'pink' version just so he could have Gingerbread? What's up with that?