World's thinnest LTE chip might make your next AT&T 4G LTE tablet Phat
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2012, 14:03 posted on
Sierra Wireless has introduced the world's thinnest 4G LTE chip at just 2.5mm thin, 2mm thinner than the previous record holder; one caveat, at the moment the AirPrime EM7700 will only work on AT&T's 4G LTE network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 1081; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I could see Apple using this in their next iPhone for At&t just to make it thinner and different than the other carriers iPhones.
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1007; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
nice, i can see them placing this in the Note 2 or future tablets. I can see that AT&T is trying to take away "#1 carrier" from Verizon
The art of competition.........and I love it lol
3. remixfa (Posts: 13942; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
all I want to know is if this can be made to work with all chips and frequencies so we can get around QC's domination of LTE/HSPA+ in america and start getting big boy processors again.
4. Obviously (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Anyone else think this is kind of a distasteful picture to post for this article? Maybe I'm a little too sensative...
6. Alan01 (Posts: 192; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
The picture is of 60's British Supermodel Twiggy, who was the epitome of the Swinging British scene of the time. She was not an anorexic model nor was she ever involved in dietary hijinks.
The use of her image for the story is meant to convey the thin dimensions of the new Sierra Wireless LTE chip
7. remixfa (Posts: 13942; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
(in a horrible austin powers accent)
"yea baby, yea! groovy!"
why is a picture of Twiggy upsetting? lol