World's smallest ARM chip is the size of a grain of sand: made to be swallowed
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Feb 2013, 05:29
Mobile computing is going to tinier and tinier scales, but you haven’t seen a chip this small. Freescale has made the world’s smallest ARM-based chip, the Kinetis KL02…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dilse posted on 27 Feb 2013, 05:36 12 0
mobile processors getting smaller and the screen sizes getting larger...
8. daniel_bargs posted on 27 Feb 2013, 08:41 2 1
but let's face it, this is more useful for the humanity than the next iPhone!
3. kostas12ldb posted on 27 Feb 2013, 06:13 7 0
I see it as the next step to better individual tracking and personal data collection.
IMO, this is not good news for humans. But that might be just me...
4. Reluctant_Human posted on 27 Feb 2013, 06:41 2 0
Its only a matter of time before people will be able to post automatic status updates of how the food is digesting after they post the meal on facebook via Instagram.
6. SuperNexus posted on 27 Feb 2013, 06:44 0 0
I hope in future some device will come that will boost my brain processing speed or how about photographic memory.......
I am looking forward to future when device like this will also come..........
10. bluescreen posted on 27 Feb 2013, 13:46 0 1
made to be swallowed? are u freaking serious....i think i'll pass....unless of course it tastes like strawberries/raspberries....then ur whole inventory might be endangered..
11. Rayvelynn posted on 27 Feb 2013, 15:04 0 0
OH HELL NO just another way for the government to control everything we do, yall don't need to everything about every person. I will not get sucked into this socialist country. I'm sorry yall tripping I ain't swallowing no chip either.