World's largest carrier, China Mobile, to test TD-LTE service in March 2013
0. phoneArena 12 Dec 2012, 04:17 posted on
China Mobile, the world's largest carrier, is setting up a test of its TD-LTE network 0n Western China with 1,200 base stations to be up and running by March, average speeds initially will be 40Mbps down and 18Mbps up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
So they're upgrading to Japan's 3G speeds? We're still on their 1X speeds here in the U.S. ;[
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
You don't need to whine about it. Majority of people are still stuck to crappy EDGE speeds.
And 40Mbps downlink!!! Dude my college had a 10Mbps DSL line split between ~300 terminals. Talk about low bandwidth lol...
3. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
You must have taken that entirely out of context if you comprehended it as whining.
4. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
what the hell!!! Being a largest carrier, no LTE till now.....So india is better than china now...i am enjoying 4G services from Bharti Airtel since 5-6 months here in Bangalore.