World’s first Christian tablet is here, but infidels better stay away
We leave all opinions up to you - we’ll just leave you with the facts. So, the Cydle Multipad M7 is rebranded as Edifi and it’s a 7-inch tablet selling for $150. Oh, and it was originally unveiled in... 2010. It features the Bible translated into 27 languages so folks from all nations can read the Holy book along with a “safe browser,” you know why.
It packs 8 gigs of internal storage and 512MB of RAM, so there would definitely be some lagginess, but we guess reading off that screen would still be okay. Hit the source link below and pinch yourself to believe it’s all real and not a nightmare.
source: Family Christian via Fox News
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3394; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Damn I banged a lot of girls during my college days, so that means I can't get this tablet. I mean I had sex before marriage.
Man that SUCKS. I am glad that there are options for us infidels like the Asus Transformer Infinity & the Nexus 7. lol
9. good2great (Posts: 952; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
thats my story bro... thus the "no comment"
26. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That is friggin funny man lmao. Good one.
46. johnbftl (Posts: 138; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
There's nothing in the Bible about premarital sex. There is however a passage about not masturbating. Abstinence before marriage is a tradition, not biblical law. Most religious people don't know the difference today. Just like in Judaism, people, myself included have gotten crap for not wearing a Kippah (yarmulke) during services.
47. B3BLW29 (Posts: 232; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
What happens when a priest tries to Baptize ur Infidel Tablet..
Satan...be gone :D
27. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Well, I do.....
This sounds like it has the same RAM and 'lagginess' as my iPhone 4S only with a much bigger screen. It can't be any 'laggier' than this laggy DROID dis-CHARGE.
I think if God is so good, they should give these out in church (for free), along with Holy (or, iHoly - depending on which way you swing) Communion.
43. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 305; Member since: 03 May 2012)
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH well you know what this means......the "evil" tablet is just around the corner....
49. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You mean a tablet that has a browser with no option to toggle between off-moderate-strict safe search??? :D
3. guildsa654 (Posts: 27; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
4. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 612; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Amazingly this link comes from Fox news of all places...
28. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
There's no such thing as an iPad slayer. There are however awesome iPad alternatives. Asus nexus 7 kindle fire.
5. script_writer (Posts: 56; Member since: 27 Jun 2012)
would love to try a search on it for 'einsteins theory of evolution' on it.
24. DroidMePlease (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Apr 2011)
it wouldn't come up on anyone's tablet regardless, because it's "darwin's theory of evolution," einstein.
25. JGuinan007 (Posts: 562; Member since: 19 May 2011)
You would get nothing for that search. Einsteins theories were of relativity, gravitation, and time. Charles Darwin had the theory of evolution.
12. jeffronc (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
I hate to break it to you all but Christians ARE infidels...
13. marchels14 (unregistered)
worst thing i have ever seen.safe browser probably doesn't let you do anything that's written as bad in bible.
14. marchels14 (unregistered)
Jesus would love it.
29. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Jesus has an iPhone 4S. Satan has the 3GS.
16. Life_Engineer (Posts: 6; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Ok guys so if you don't like it pass on! Move on! Go away and don't comment!
There are a lot of christians here that don't want/like to read your bad words about their religion/believes!
Rira bien qui rira le dernier = Laughs good who laughs at the end...
30. tedkord (Posts: 3400; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Then take your own advice and just move on.
17. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1330; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So no watching porn? What's the point then
19. ImHungry (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
im a christian and im not interested in this. i will keep my iPad! but is it bad that i pirated an eBook of the bible LOL
21. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
No because it should be free to begin with.
23. dsDoan (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Why should you have to pay to gain knowledge of your religion's supposed history?
53. Tele7 (Posts: 47; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
No, if you were a scientologist and if you had all the books about dianetics from a pirate site, now that would be bad lol
20. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Sad thing is, the cost to make this thing leads to a higher profit margin than the Nexus 7 or Kindle Fire. A real christian tablet would be sold at cost or with small profit that would be used to go toward charity and such.
31. tedkord (Posts: 3400; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yes, like all the money the televangelists collect.
32. Robert235 (Posts: 48; Member since: 30 May 2010)
was this bless with the power of god,if it was people would think twice stealing it.Does mean only holy porn can go on it like with nuns and stuff?
35. sbr999 (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Jesus uses Android while his employees use iOS
39. bayusuputra (Posts: 931; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
if you tap on that FC app, it will just FC..
40. T.Shaper (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
This thing make me hang my head in shame. This is the huge difference between actual followers of Jesus Christ and Religious, now stereotyped "Christians". I've been a follower of Christ all my life and this kind of stuff is Sooooooo frustrating and embarrassing! When will these people ever learn that trying to beat the world at it's own game is stupid and pointless. I love tech as much as the next guy, but COME ON PEOPLE!! REALLY?!! If you actually asked God about this before hand, he would have told you it was a bad idea. Just stick with Apps. Please and thank you.
52. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
So...when you asked your god about this he said "stick with apps"? What does he expect you to run these apps on anyway? What...is Android not good enough or something? Not really sure what point you are trying to make other than "a christian Android tablet is evil but apps are not"?
41. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Oh look...no more falling asleep in church as you try to figure out why blind faith has a place in your life.
50. jack1059 (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
So you search for evolution and get, the bible. Search for condoms and get.....the bible.
51. lyndon420 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
If these things have NFC, then the church could just take your hard earned money as you walk in the door. Then...you could have a score board some where so the rich braggers can still get their kicks by showing everyone else who is keeping the church going with an endless supply of blessed tap water...cause that sh*t's gotta be expensive right?