World's biggest carrier and Apple approaching a big iPhone deal
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 07:15 posted on
China Mobile, the world’s biggest carrier with over 740 million mobile subscribers, is close to signing a deal with Apple to carry the iPhone…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 18403; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
This'll be great for apple, huge market like this is major.
2. greathero1 (Posts: 559; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
True, but what they really need to be focusing on is getting my iPad Mini with a Retina display ready lol.
4. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
pay those Chinese in cents for making those iphones and then force them to pay $700 or subsidize for expensive plan.- rich getting richer, poop getting poorer.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 18403; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Don't know where that came from, but mmmmmmm k
9. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
No, dude. 'poop' ain't getting poorer, lol.
11. greathero1 (Posts: 559; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Lol! Poop! Good one! I also love your genuine attempt to stick up for the Chinese workers at Foxconn...........................NOT! It amazes me how when it's an Apple article everybody cares about labor conditions when (insert manufacturer) is also using Chinese companies to assemble products in their product lines. I guess I am a scoundrel since I own an iPad, Kindle Fire, and about 3 pairs of Nikes.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 18403; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah I'm taking my Jordan's back in support of Omar300
13. Ninetysix (Posts: 2195; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
See that computer right in front of you? Guess where the parts were made.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 18403; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude if I were you, I'd log off for the day. You got pwned...
18. vincelongman (Posts: 3474; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
I agree, but unfortunately everyone does that
3. GrmanR (Posts: 41; Member since: 09 Apr 2013)
No 4g, no iPhone, and it's the largest carrier in the world. I know where my next enterprise will be set.
5. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 168; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Of course they both want it but it a matter of terms. They both want contract and price terms in their favor.
8. jamesedward318 (Posts: 99; Member since: 25 Dec 2010)
With the iPhone on EVER major carrier in the world Apple is going to be forced to make more innovative devices or mainly phones...I hope.
17. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I wonder what Apple is giving to the Chinese government. You don't get into the Chinese market at that scale without paying your dues.