Woot! puts last year's Nexus 7 tablet on sale for $130, 32 GB version goes for $150
0. phoneArena 14 Nov 2013, 04:45 posted on
In sync with the Black Friday and holiday shopping spirits that are hitting en masse, Woot! has last year's Google finest - the Nexus 7 - for the tempting price of $129.99... Granted, it's not the high-res Nexus 7 2013, but at this screen diagonal its resolution is still plenty and it is one of the first devices to get an Android 4.4 KitKat update, so there's that.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cezarepc (Posts: 674; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Fly off the shelves now little one
-Nexus 7 2013
2. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Great deal. Should get one to match with my nexus 4 since I just cracked my galaxy tab 2.
4. JunitoNH (Posts: 1485; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
$80 is a fair price, no more for this thing.
6. blazee (Posts: 401; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
If $40 makes that much difference for you, $80 is still way to much for you lol
5. exo2u (Posts: 27; Member since: 10 May 2012)
80 is fair! $100 at GameStop last week brand new for the 32gb is even better though, got mine price matched at sears two days ago after gs was all sold out, got 5 for the family 2 for me, my touchpad needed some rest lol. Get them while their hot!