Woman pays $1330 for apples thinking she was buying two iPhones
0. phoneArena 04 Aug 2013, 22:31 posted on
At over $650 apiece, these have to be among the most expensive apples ever sold to an individual. Unfortunately for the buyer, she thought she was purchasing something a bit pricier than a ripe red McIntosh – an Apple iPhone. Yup, it is another scam story involving a mischievous seller, a gullible buyer, and a sleek, shiny Apple product...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
48. great (Posts: 65; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
scams happen only on apple products ....so apple must sue them and get half the cash from scamsters !
62. ibap (Posts: 703; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
A fool and his (her) money are soon parted. Never mind what phone was involved, would you trust anyone and not even examine the merchandise?
67. downphoenix (Posts: 2359; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
This is why you ask to see the goods first. I guess these people that got scammed have never watched a movie in their lifetime.
72. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1165; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
2 apples / and potatoes better then a wooden board they can eat those then the board