With the new iPad mini it's time for Smart Covers with no hinge, yours for $39 in jolly colors
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Oct 2012, 13:59
Those colorful iPad minis we were hearing about a lot when the rumors were in full swing in the last few weeks, turned out to be new polyurethane Smart Covers for the tablet, in a flashy variety of colors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 23 Oct 2012, 14:02 2 1
Man PhoneArena.com, you must be on the Apple payroll because the Apple iPad Mini was just announced & you guys are already posting commercials NOT articles about Apple's iPad Mini's accessories.
REALLY PhoneArena.com?!?!? Please say it isn't so. lol
Just SAD. :-(
2. Savage posted on 23 Oct 2012, 14:10 5 0
Am I the only one who thinks iPad Mini is kinda ugly compared to the rest iPads due to uneven width of its bezels?
3. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 23 Oct 2012, 14:19 2 1
I have to agree. It looks like a iPhone more than an iPad. Really it's a fat iPhone to be honest.
4. jimjam posted on 23 Oct 2012, 17:16 0 1
regular ipad looks chunky in comparison. I actually like it.
5. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 17:36 0 0
really beautiful but really expensive...but the colors looks great!