With the new iPad mini it's time for Smart Covers with no hinge, yours for $39 in jolly colors
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2012, 13:59 posted on
Those colorful iPad minis we were hearing about a lot when the rumors were in full swing in the last few weeks, turned out to be new polyurethane Smart Covers for the tablet, in a flashy variety of colors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3450; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Man PhoneArena.com, you must be on the Apple payroll because the Apple iPad Mini was just announced & you guys are already posting commercials NOT articles about Apple's iPad Mini's accessories.
REALLY PhoneArena.com?!?!? Please say it isn't so. lol
Just SAD. :-(
2. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Am I the only one who thinks iPad Mini is kinda ugly compared to the rest iPads due to uneven width of its bezels?
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3450; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I have to agree. It looks like a iPhone more than an iPad. Really it's a fat iPhone to be honest.
4. jimjam (Posts: 227; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
regular ipad looks chunky in comparison. I actually like it.
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
really beautiful but really expensive...but the colors looks great!