With the Nokia Zoom trademark, will we see a WP Galaxy S4 Zoom competitor?
0. phoneArena 26 Jun 2013, 20:58 posted on
As we're starting to move past the megapixel race on smartphones, and manufacturers are starting to work on other features, like larger sensors, and optical image stabilization to improve camera quality on smartphones, it seems natural that more companies will at least attempt various options for optical zoom. We're hoping that's what we should expect from Nokia, which has recently trademarked the Nokia Zoom name...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Stop acting so jealous of the GALAXY ZOOM just becasue Samsung can put a HUGE LENSE on their phone. Samsung gives consumers options
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3013; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Too many options at that!
See, i was with Samsung giving lots of options to consumers and that kind of sh!t but hell, look at what they've done with the S4! 5-6 variants and still counting...that's not option, that's pure insanity!
12. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
The real insanity is nokia going exclusive with ms!!
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Nokia contract is bout up with M$.
22. jiezel91 (Posts: 65; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
Sadly, the contract which lasts up to 2016 is surely not something you would call "bout up".
5. gigaraga (Posts: 1232; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Nokia hasn't been an industry leader in camera quality, because they produce ugly shots in daylight. The S4 Zoom, NX and Camera are way better than Nokia's offering.
17. _Bone_ (Posts: 2135; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
ehmmm yah. Credit where it's due, in daytime Samsung smashed.
21. akki20892 (Posts: 3563; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
don't you remember N8 and 808. and of course new 925. and wait for EOS.
9. CardiWPfan (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
All I have to say to you InspectorGadget80 I proudly own a Nokia Lumia 920 and it takes perfectly great pictures in daylight. Do you own a Lumia phone?? I presume you own a Samsung Galaxy S4Zoom and a NX right???
13. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
They are the industry leader in camera quality because of the 808. End of discussion.
16. asingha94 (Posts: 289; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
he is just a fanboy. He never used a Nokia pureview device!! Atleast 925 captures better daylight images than any samsung device right now. You have not seen s4 zoom or nx or an eos except few samples! !Go get a life wait for those devices to get released. Though i believe Nokia's technology is much better but I am not so confident until all of them get released!
20. ANANDALTER (Posts: 123; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
so much anger in this samdung fanboy, i sense!!!! to darkpath [shamesung] This leads to.....ha ha ha ha