Wishful thinking? Google mistakes its own Nexus for iPhone
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2012, 06:07 posted on
The Nexus 4 is probably the most sought after device on the planet right now, with supply so tight it just cannot meet the demand…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. rf1975 (Posts: 230; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
looks like Andy foget to change the phone name after copying iOS code....
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
iOS code is not open source so how he would copy it? Think twice before saying something!
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea, that's right, think and post wisely!
23. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
but they do can get code even though its not an open source....the ipsw file decoding or using some insider or something......hope apple wont start suing them again for this !
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Another iPhone? Just take my money!!! :D
15. Ohrules (Posts: 298; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
i think that you should again start using pics of that asian chick as your profile picture. Just Sayin'
19. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Lol...i agree!! Suits the name more! :D
20. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Maybe it's time for Google now. 1st it was Nokia, then Apple and now Google. Though i think it's nothing major!
24. eisenbricher (Posts: 962; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Correct... it'll be just like a goodwill deed.
4. tiara6918 (Posts: 1204; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
LOL Google!Why was the word iPhone even there in the first place?
6. Insignificant (Posts: 187; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
This is not wishful thinking. An example of wishful thinking relating to these two phones is if Apple internally referred to the iPhone as a Nexus 4.
Calling a Nexus 4 an iPhone is a disgrace. All those responsible should be fired immediately.
7. tashreef (Posts: 475; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
looks like google has copy pasted this warning message from iPhone.....
29. tashreef (Posts: 475; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
If this the case Google offer me a job.....
i am really good at Ctrl+C Ctrl+v....... you won't be disappointed....
9. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
if i am a kid here's what i think- THAT NEXUS' EVIL!! KILL IT BEFORE IT MAKES FRIEND WITH THE IPHONE 5!
If I'm a sensible Guy here's what I think- Just some minor Software update will solve it.
10. amozhi (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Clear evidence...It's time for Apple to sue Google... :-)
11. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 519; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
This is so made up. My friend has Samsung nexus & sister has Nexus 4. In the wifi menu, this msg doesnt appear (on both devices) when turning on data connection. The snap put here is definitely from a rooted device & an xda developer's custom ROM.
17. Igneel (unregistered)
in swedish? maybe you're using it in english? you didn't mention that.
14. iMacCEO (Posts: 20; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
not only warning guys.....the whole iOS is copied by google..!! xD
26. Shino (Posts: 159; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Bhahahhaha! Giggle copycats!!! Hahahah! In every aspect! So pathetic!
28. techloverNYC (Posts: 182; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
lets hope this becomes true. Andriod needs a device that can represent the face of andriod.
Way too many andriod high end phones out there
30. Droid773 (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
In Android you can do that and many more thats why I love it.