Wish your Bluetooth speaker had more bass? The Volcano is off to change that
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2013, 04:31 posted on
There are some pretty nice wireless speakers on the market today. The Beatbox Portable by Beats is a...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Can you please do an article on Li-Fi technology possibly being the replacement for Wi-Fi
10. buccob (Posts: 2272; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
interesting but unlikely.... it requires Line of sight to be able to reach the device... and also if you want to turn off the lights (at night) and still want wireless network... what do you do?
2. cezarepc (Posts: 674; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Now that's what I'm talking about. Not some half-hearted speaker like the one HTC released.
3. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Good quality headphones / earphones are the best. I need personal sound or the BIG sound. Not the middle thing like this one... my personal opinion ofc. I see such BT speakers very rarely around.
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Go big or go home.
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
You forgot to mention that there is no good sound quality to be found in a pair of beats. The low quality artificial sounding bass completely drowns out the already low quality mids and highs. Beats are a joke.
12. TomTheNerd (Posts: 67; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Beats sound like distorted farts, their sound is abysmal. I'm just saying don't overdo the bass seeing as these speakers focus on bass, I assume fro the article and the video.
14. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
You would think it would atleast have good highs since tweeters can be pretty small but no.
16. TomTheNerd (Posts: 67; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
When you pay for Beats, you're purely paying for the name (maybe the looks too.)
6. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
i have no need for wireless speakers. Headphones are more my thing. Why cant they make ear bud headphones more bassy without changing the physical design from ear buds to ear plugs. My ears are not freakishly big like Dr Dre's.
15. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Physical limiations of the driver make it so it impossible to do subwoofer quality bass like a good pair of headphones can do.
11. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
try headphones if you want more bass.
Has anyone heard of the Parrot Zik? I have about a dozen bluetooth headsets and the Parrot Zik has the best sound. Just saying
13. f1r3z0r (Posts: 88; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
volcano?? or SOMBRERO hhahahaha looks like speaker with form of Mexican sombrero hahahaha