Wisconsin native retains his crown in LG's U.S. National Texting Championship
0. phoneArena 08 Aug 2012, 23:14 posted on
As the Summer Olympic Games continue to rage on overseas in London, over on our side of the pond, LG held its annual U.S. National Texting Championship. Instead of making it a private gathering, LG decided to hold the event at the crossroads of the world in New York City’s...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
They should have used a DROID 4 for this contest since it was rated the best physical keyboard phone.
2. CommentBoxEnforcer (Posts: 99; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Use a Droid for a LG contest? Haha
5. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
I saw the logo and I'm willing to bet that they could type faster on a DROID 4.
7. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Then that's not a challenge anymore. I'd like to see them use the LG DoublePlay. That will be more of a challenge :D
9. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 412; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Oh, great then. I didn't know.. xD
Hmmm.. what phone next?
10. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
lol whatever LG phone that has a qwerty keypad LOL
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Dude.....$50,000 is alot of money for a txting contest..... Man that money would be nice right about now.....
6. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
CMIIW, are you sonyftw2020?? or something like that...
12. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1747; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Never thought being a loser and a winner at the same time is possible :P I would take that $50k and the hostess on a date
13. geearede (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
the sad thing is that this contest came down to two dudes
14. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Forget QWERTY didn't the contest used to consist of the 10-key ABC texting?
Would be entertaining to see everyone step back in time and still try to text fast