Wirelessly charge your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the new S-View flip cover
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2013, 19:16 posted on
Samsung is now offering an accessory that not only protects the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, but also allows you to wirelessly charge the phablet. This is achieved by combining a regular S-View flip cover with a wireless charging rear panel. The price of the accessory is $69.99, and you will still need to shell out money for the wireless pad. That could add another $30 to $40 into the mix...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
After all that cost, unless you really find a need for this, you're better off just charging it the standard way.
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 563; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
He meant the galaxy note 3 has an awesome battery life and there is no need to get it
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9078; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This is pointless. $100 for this? I can buy an OtterBox case + power bank for that price.
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
does nfc still work if you use this case?
10. Daftama (Posts: 575; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes I just couldn't simply say yes had to be 5 characters we is this good lol
7. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
This has been out since November. Saw at local Best Buy in Samsung Shop.
8. Pancholo (Posts: 378; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Indeed. Saw it a month ago at a Best Buy, and it had all those NFC/wireless charging back connectors and mumbo-jumbo.
Overpriced flip cover is overpriced.
9. hazman_pds (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)
Using powerbank is much worth it and not that expensive, this flip cover is so overpriced
13. noteseries (Posts: 80; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
better buy an extra battery kit for note3, its cost only $45, thats the idea of having a replaceable battery phone isnt it?
12. COZMAN (Posts: 99; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
So where is it for the S4? You cannot be so lame as to not apply this technology to your entire current lineup.