Winner of the #captionthatlumia" contest announced, wins a brand new Nokia Lumia 900
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2012, 23:39 posted on
Microsoft's Ben Rudolph changed things up a little, giving away a Nokia Lumia 900 to the person who could come up with the best caption for a picture showing a bar of soap next to a version of the phone lying on its face...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
So beautiful, the white lumia. Sniff.
2. BattleBrat (Posts: 1037; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Meh, the HTC Titan is prettier, and better built, I'm still waiting for new ones on ebay to drop to $200, then I'll pick one up. But since it doesn't look like they are getting Apollo, I dunno. (Microsoft is COLD, throwing all early adopters under the bus like that)
3. Sinaps (Posts: 60; Member since: 27 Jul 2010)
Sounds like android, my Droid X2 is being abandoned.
4. BattleBrat (Posts: 1037; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Yeah, but Google didn't declare that ALL devices running GB won't be getting ICS, A lot won't but some will. My mom has a Droid X2, personally I like it...
6. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
alright well microsoft is just upfront about it… and it hasnt actually been confirmed that past devices wont get the update… i agree microsoft should update them, but their logic that it isnt worth it is understandable for micrsoft, but somewhat screws nokia
5. jrocha27 (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
The new dove body bar leaves your lumia feeling smooth and clean from that pesky android software
7. mercorp (Posts: 967; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Is the lumia washable? and can i rinse it with water?
9. Credo (Posts: 683; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Windows Phone 7.5 is CE kernel right ?
Windows Phone 8 is NT kernel.
The desktop Windows 7 was also CE kernel and the update to desktop Windows 8 consumer previes in NT kernel is possible ?
I think the update from 7.5 to 8 will be possible :) (think about the official word of microsoft, saying that all current app will work, what a hint :) ).