Winner of our AT&T LG Optimus G giveaway
mozes316 will be taking home what is one of the best smartphones on the market today, featuring a blazing-fast Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, LTE, 2GB RAM and what not. The LG Optimus G is really an amazing handset.
For those of you who didn't win... well, better luck next time, guys, but of course, if you really, really want to experience the power of the Optimus G, you can always purchase one from AT&T right here for $199.99 on contract.
Thanks to all participants, and once again - congratulations to mozes316!
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Lucky guy, hope he is a Apple fan user, so he could see what hes missing. Welcome to reality and freedom.®©
16. amohammed261 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Nov 2012)
i think u have never used a apple iphone. i use android the freaking htc one s on timobile. the ipod touch 5g. android is nothing comparing to apple. if u use android and the apple device the latest then you will understand how smooth apple ios is.one you will love.
4. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Congratz man. You, know if you just so happen to not want it....I'm here for you
6. fistigons (Posts: 253; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Hopefully the next giveaway is the Nexus 4. I know that'd make me and everybody else extremely happy.
7. LordDavon (Posts: 96; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
Congratulations mozes316! That's a very nice phone to win.
13. hariprasath.j (Posts: 27; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
add optimus G to your line up :)
can you share the winning post??... so much intrigued to know.
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2953; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Congratulations Dawg!! :)
By the way, what did post? Care to share the winning post? :D
15. Twisted247 (Posts: 192; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Congrats mozes, just curious where are you located?
17. BomberXL (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
bet my friend i could jump off a two story building into a swimmin pool for a bucket of fried chicken... and won! might have a leg cast, but a full tummy.