Winner of our AT&T HTC One X+ giveaway
0. phoneArena 27 Nov 2012, 06:22 posted on
So, we guess this is goodbye then. We'll miss our One X+ giveaway unit, as it will now be heading towards its new owner - the winner of the AT&T giveaway we ran last week...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Congrats to who won. Hope you make food user of it.
5. -box- (Posts: 3881; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
AutoCorrect was not your friend earlier today.
7. AFnerdTP (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 May 2012)
thanks. and it looks like you got thumbed down because of your autocorrect. lol
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Jealous man! :)
But don't worry...it's positive jealousy, lol.
3. fistigons (Posts: 263; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Lucky. Let us know if it comes unlocked or is tied down to AT&T.
8. AFnerdTP (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 May 2012)
probably will be AT&T seeing as how the contest is sponsored by AT&T?
won't be able to tell though cause i don't plan on using it for T-Mobile
4. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Please phone arena, Do an international giveaway once.
10. AFnerdTP (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 May 2012)
i think i said this enough over email, but....
THANK YOU PHONEARENA AND AT&T