Windows in the car will bring Cortana along for a ride
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2014, 20:00 posted on
Getting your technology embedded into an automotive platform is a big deal. Most cars will change...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
All for making an open standard.
But please, ditch the "internet of things." Seriously. FTS.
2. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
*yawn* wake me up when Google I/O is here.
3. Penny (Posts: 1647; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Cool. Should be right around the time we get an insightful comment.
5. JC557 (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I want a hologram version to pop out from the dashboard like Halo. Hopefully someday soon.