Windows head Steven Sinofsky is leaving Microsoft immediately
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Nov 2012, 23:34
Microsoft is mixing things up within the Windows Unit. After 23 years at the company, Steven Sinofsky is off to pursue other endeavors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dmckay12 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 23:43 1 0
I can think of at least two things I like about each of them.
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2012, 23:54 0 1
This says a lot about how well WP8 and RT are doing. Things are not good and that is expected.
15. Penny posted on 13 Nov 2012, 14:23 0 0
Not at all, actually. If you read some other articles on the internet about Sinofsky's departure, it had almost entirely to do with office politics. He was a good employee that led his divisions to timely and successful product releases, but he was butting heads with a lot of his colleagues. According to those sources, he was upsetting the structure and culture within Microsoft, so they felt he had to leave before more people started quitting.
7. sandysingh252 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 00:38 7 0
Tell websites to kindly take this news off, else Apple will file a suit against Microsoft for copying them by removing the employees after Apple did so.
2. tigermcm posted on 12 Nov 2012, 23:45 0 0
They BETTER have some public speaking/presentation skills.....thats all I have to say
3. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 12 Nov 2012, 23:47 4 2
I always remember Steven face, a very charismatic guy lol...
and it's time for him to retired and let others do their job :)
5. tiara6918 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 00:01 7 0
It's hard to see Steven Sinofsky leave after all the things he had done to make microsoft the company it is now...
11. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 13 Nov 2012, 01:50 3 1
Ha, Ballmer needs a scapegoat for this WP/RT debacle.
I think Bill Gates has to return at some point to save MS.
16. Penny posted on 13 Nov 2012, 14:33 0 0
I'm glad you got another piece of news to reaffirm your irrational hatred toward Microsoft (as is evident from pretty much all of your comments), but that is not the reason why he left. Please see my Comment #15 above.
8. zibbyzib2000 posted on 13 Nov 2012, 00:53 10 0
Holy shiz... These 2 women are just going to be arguing the whole time and there isn't going to be much progress for Windows haha :P
10. mihaidenis posted on 13 Nov 2012, 01:35 0 0
It 's all about is sick and tired of working.
In a big corporation where main
focus of CEO`s is to keep
And they just fight for
this doing nothing good
for company and for
12. hiBreed posted on 13 Nov 2012, 03:17 0 0
despite all negatives i still love windows 8 though, i just think its smooth