Windows Phone Team demos new Skydrive in Mango, soothes your iCloud envy
1. android_hitman (Posts: 672; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
why? do we want a damn good free service?? "WE want iCloud because it's not free and not that cool as skydrive.
but steve says that it's amazing so YEAH, i'm going with the crappy and paying iCloud"
9. clevername (Posts: 1431; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
media like music and movies don't count towards the 25gb.
6. Dj21o (Posts: 437; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Well are you trying to put 50 movies in your cloud? I would hope they would make you pay for that lmao.
7. cyt (unregistered)
just update urself before u post a comment.
10. Haxagon (Posts: 8; Member since: 13 Jun 2011)
Oh, yeah, not like we've had a superior music, video and document cloud service for the life of our platform, so of course WP7 users would be jealous of a feature already available.
11. alok yadav (unregistered)
Apple copied many feature from skydrive .. like they copied microsoft's surface computer idea and made iPad