Windows Phone Store down again
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Feb 2013, 22:39
For the second time this month, the Windows Phone Store is down and an error message is up; downloading and purchasing apps is affected as is updating already purchased apps; about two weeks ago, the Windows Phone Store went down, leaving users staring at error code 805a0193, while Friday's error code reads c101a006...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Omar-BHR95 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 22:40 9 5
when it comes back again , hope theres an instagram app
5. wendygarett posted on 22 Feb 2013, 22:59 12 5
Why is instagram so necessary? After the news that instagram exposed the users privacy, I would never use the instagram ever again... And I wish to unsubscribe my account if can... Glad I just put 4 pictures of meal, which fine by Mr :(
8. -box- posted on 22 Feb 2013, 23:24 9 0
Why would you need Instagram anyway? You have better sharing options with facebook (and even twitter and stuff), what makes instagram so special? I tried it on android, and uninstalled it after a few days, since everyone who was using it was also on facebook. The filters make bad pictures look worse, they don't respect your privacy, and anyone with a computer or feature phone can use facebook, but may not have access to instagram. Or is it some sort of stupid elitist thing?
"Instagram is twitter for the illiterate"
12. aco96 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 04:36 3 0
Why Instagram? There are way better photo editing apps. I think it's also better to share photos on facebook, because Instagram exposed users' privacy.
2. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 22 Feb 2013, 22:44 2 8
who cares? it is irrelevant anyways
3. wendygarett posted on 22 Feb 2013, 22:56 4 5
A lots of Windows phone users and haters care actually, at least you and me care to post this comment tho :)
4. Ninetysix posted on 22 Feb 2013, 22:57 9 0
You obviously care. You click on the article and had time to add a comment.
10. haseebzahid posted on 23 Feb 2013, 01:18 4 1
mine too but we both have marketplace for wp7.8 not wp8 :D
15. wendygarett posted on 23 Feb 2013, 05:35 2 1
Why are you receive red thumb by sayin working fine?
I just don't understand, when android has the issue and the user says work fine, it will receive a lot of green thumb, but this? Why are we treated so unequal?
16. haseebzahid posted on 23 Feb 2013, 05:38 1 1
maybe those whos not working are thumbing down
9. juzztianz posted on 22 Feb 2013, 23:31 1 2
It appears to be fine with my Lumia 620. I'm in Indonesia FYI.
11. darac posted on 23 Feb 2013, 01:54 3 6
Give them some slack, I mean they must maintain one seventh the amount of apps, that Google and Apple do
14. mikeguy1981 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 05:08 1 1
The Android Play store has always worked perfectly for me. Just sayin. But in all fairness the windows store is still in its infancy and like with any infant it needs to take a nap now and then.
17. papss posted on 23 Feb 2013, 06:42 3 3
Darec bringing his idiotic comments again... Geez give it a break.. Go google search something so google can collect more data from you.
18. papss posted on 23 Feb 2013, 06:44 1 2
On another note its working fine on WP8 right now..
19. marleneamaro posted on 23 Feb 2013, 07:38 2 2
Mine's working just fine, no issues here :). WP8 Lumia920
20. gmracer1 posted on 23 Feb 2013, 17:22 0 4
Not like there were any apps in their store, anyway xD