Windows Phone Marketplace up to 90,000 apps
0. phoneArena 14 May 2012, 18:12 posted on
Just as the Apple App Store did and just like the Android Market (now Google Play Store) did, Windows Phone Marketplace is moving toward the six-figure mark for apps and now has 90,000 choices for Windows Phone users...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. joeymk (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
it's not just apps, there are A LOT of quality apps also.
4. Carlitos (Posts: 265; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Oh i thought they were at 90,000 apps like by the beginning of this year. Doing good, job adding apps, but still a far cry at the level Android and IOS are going.
7. CellularNinja (Posts: 264; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
haha I don't get why you would hate any platform? It's one thing to not prefer it or not like the way it's interface is or it's functionality. . . But to hate windows becuase you just don't like Microsoft doesn't make any sense. And I'm not a windows lover myself. But I certainly don't agree with people bashing it for the sake of bashing it.
8. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Seems like the number of apps growing is slowing down. That's not good.
9. x7black7x (Posts: 117; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
no. of apps is growing slowly but they all are quality apps
10. jtech (Posts: 100; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I'm happy for the platform. Hopefully it reaches 150,000 by the end of the year
11. Jyakotu (Posts: 813; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I'm glad to see Windows Phone progressing, especially in the app department. I'm seriously considering switching from Android to Windows Phone, so I'm hoping Sprint will at least add a WP8 device later this year. I upgrade in December, so here's hoping a Nokia WP gets added. :)
12. Cyan3boN (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
comeon windows phone, reach 200k soon and you'll be my next darling.
13. aneelamdani (Posts: 20; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
are you dependent on apps. what if it reaches 300k, will you marry it?
14. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Even if there're 1 Millions apps. I would probably use 50 to 100 of them. The most important for me is productivity apps. Somehow good job
15. AndrewRamirez (Posts: 26; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
Hmmm.... I'm starting to like Windows Phone because of this.. Keep it up!! I might replace my Android phone in the future with one. :)