Windows Phone Mango will not support in-app purchases
0. phoneArena 21 Jul 2011, 19:00 posted on
Despite rumors to the contrary, it looks like Windows Phone Mango will not have in-app purchases. Developers have been clamoring for the feature, and although it was on the short list of features Microsoft was targeting for Mango, it didn't make it into the update...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Nothing a simple update won't fix but it is rather disappointing.
2. clevername (Posts: 1428; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
How about in app purchasing via ms points. The new game in the wp7 marketplace called beards vs beaks has this feature. I know in app purchasing in this manner just lines microsofts pockets but im sure an arrangement can be made.
4. PhoneLuver (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Is it just me or is everyone turning a blind eye to the inherent risk of allowing in App purchases?
5. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 694; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
I would see this to serve the benefit of users for many reasons...