Windows Phone 8.1's Microsoft Camera app demoed on video
0. phoneArena 12 Mar 2014, 19:21 posted on
The new Microsoft Camera app takes design cues from Nokia's Camera app, featuring a fresh and clean UI. All the official details about Windows Phone 8.1 should be unveiled in April...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
You can use this OS for a while, if you you're trying and can't sleep.
14. Penny (Posts: 1387; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Or you can use another OS for a while, if you're too happy and need some frustration in your life.
15. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
OR, if you want to end it altogether, Windows Phone is for you.
Frustration is one Windows Phone's many aliases.
25. papss (unregistered)
No he just loves attention like a child.
27. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Of course, that to.. Which is most likely what we're dealing with.. After all, no adult would consistently act like this over a phone he doesn't like...
7. akki20892 (Posts: 3776; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
It's cold outside, and it's 10:17pm. I'm sleepy too. Good night.
2. UglyFrank (Posts: 977; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
It might appear neat and clean but it is extremely bland and banal.
3. garyII (Posts: 160; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
agree, it gave me a concept that life is just black and white (just this photo, not the whole OS)....no offence
4. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The whole OS and it's apps, too, looks just like this. It feels extremely monotonous and boring after a while.
9. jael206 (Posts: 143; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Dont say that here man.. You might p*$$ off rodneyej1.. which will come in any M$-related article and convey his undying love for their [cough]BORING[cough] platform.
I wonder how much M$ is paying that guy.. Sheesh!
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I was wondering where the WPappologistinchief was? I guess I am not the only one.
22. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I'm a WP fan.. Why would I not stand up for my platform?... Your brain? Nutrients?
33. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Objectively, you are more of an apologist for WP. If anyone posts anything other than blind love for WP, you are there labeling them a troll. Your posts 18 and 23 below are but the latest example.
While that may satisfy some psychological need of yours, it isn't going to win many converts to WP. There is a saying (I am paraphrasing) - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
35. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Look closer!... I only attack those who are obviously haters... Others are free to express their opinions freely without mad opposition from me.. Keep track of the redundant haters, and trolls, and make sure you're not part of themmmmm...
Seriously, there is no WP fan on this site that's going to lay down the faults of WP, and MS as real as me.. Take a look again, my friend!!! Nothing new going on here!
18. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I love WP! MS is awesome! Lumia devices are the best! Nokia is the most innovative!
Lol! that hurts you?.. That's so sweet that you thought of me.. Glad to see you care so much about what others like... I see I really affect you..
23. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yet you love it.. What device are you going to get next?
31. jael206 (Posts: 143; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Sorry man, I have no love for WP.. If we share any love, that would be for Nokia. But Im an Android fan, that's why my next backup phone will be a hacked Normandy. And if you're asking for my next flagship? Z2 it is!
Why? Nutrients.. Good old common sense nutrients
32. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Nobody has a problem with Android, but why are you here just to be negative about WP? You don't like it then get over it! It's ok for their to be options for others, or do you want everyone to just be like you?.. What's the point in trolling? What are you hoping to achieve, other than making yourself look immature, and foolish?
6. Liveitup (Posts: 1772; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Haters will hate, everybody including Apple and Google has copied WindowsPhone OS design language, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, the most hyped Android smartphone the HTC one at first looks just like WP home screen. WP is the king of beauty that why the others copy its looks.
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 4113; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I don't which part they copied cause theirs are colorful and feature loaded. WP8 black and white is really boring and lack keys feature.
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ummm. Could you elaborate with examples of WP functions that iOS and/or Android copied? You can't claim the tiles; so, what did they copy?
29. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
they copied the simplicity of the OS. not the efin live tiles. (although htc have blinkfeed)
its on the ios7 and sgs5 touchwiz menus. flattened and clean.
30. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
anybody can copy if they see it good or useable
34. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
+1 for you. Steve even bragged about it!
12. Liveitup (Posts: 1772; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
People moving from Android and iOS to WP stories are a dime a dozen, WP is not boring its better than Android, it has over 20 themes that is reflected throughout the OS when ever you change a theme it is because of WP that Android and iOS has been adding colors and getting rid of Skeuomorphism. Not to mention features like tabs, menus that pop out from the bottom of the screen and guides you around, minimalism, clean and large fonts, Android even has made the WP three dot menu a major part of Android, both Android and iOS are trying to be like WP.
You can find many stories of people switching from Android and iOS to WP, you guys just don't wanna admit that WP is a better overall experience while your favorite OS rips WP experience.
13. Liveitup (Posts: 1772; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
When something is great the haters comes in multitudes cause they feel threatened that their OS is sub par and as time goes by more and more people are realizing this, keep up the hate. WP is the worlds fastest growing OS selling 10's of millions is becoming a bigger treat to the two big boys so there fans boys come out and hate.
17. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Fastest growing Pay an Go phone and OS ever made.
20. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
What's missing from your life? Making fun of other OS's... I wonder what you would say to me in public.... Not much..
24. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It's just the same old dumb trolls.. Lol!. They think they're actually accomplishing something.. LMFAO! .. Just start agreeing with them. They're pretty dumb, so reverse psychology would probably work even if they read this comment..
26. papss (unregistered)
Shocking to come into this article to see the same two or three pathetic posters giving their pull string comments over and over.. I'm surprised they have time to post in wp8 articles when their lagging/malware infested OS needs tweeks done.
28. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
What is mind boggling is that if you read the comment section in Android articles most of these guys rarely are there.. They post more comments on WP related articles than anything.....
This is the exact definition of fear! And, they don't realize how pathetically obvious they make that seem...