Windows Phone 8 to get high-quality 3D games thanks to Unity 3D engine support
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 05:56 posted on
It has just been announced that Unite Technologies will add both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 support to their Unity 3D graphics engine. The news comes via developer Jeff Weber, who is spreading the word on Twitter. That is kind of a big deal, you guys, and allow us to explain why...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aayupanday (Posts: 437; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Finally some premium and exclusive games are coming to WP8 !
7. coculus (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
"exclusive games" LOL! the games it produces can be run on Windows, Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii,iPad, iPhone,, Android ... !
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1641; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Sweet!!!! I have an upgrade , due in September :-) bring on W8 phones
4. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
That's what i'm talking about!...Native code, lots of cool stuff coming.
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
How about blackberry ? lol just kidding...
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yes... blackberry has already an answer... PA is just lazy to post that... go to crackberry.com!
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
you again....not surprised, you couldn't stop defending bb could you?
sorry but im too lazy too visit CrapBerry.com, ups did i say crapberry?