Windows Phone 8 to get high-quality 3D games thanks to Unity 3D engine support
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 05:56 posted on
It has just been announced that Unite Technologies will add both Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 support to their Unity 3D graphics engine. The news comes via developer Jeff Weber, who is spreading the word on Twitter. That is kind of a big deal, you guys, and allow us to explain why...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aayupanday (Posts: 554; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Finally some premium and exclusive games are coming to WP8 !
7. coculus (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
"exclusive games" LOL! the games it produces can be run on Windows, Mac, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii,iPad, iPhone,, Android ... !
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2025; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Sweet!!!! I have an upgrade , due in September :-) bring on W8 phones
4. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
That's what i'm talking about!...Native code, lots of cool stuff coming.
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
How about blackberry ? lol just kidding...
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yes... blackberry has already an answer... PA is just lazy to post that... go to crackberry.com!
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
you again....not surprised, you couldn't stop defending bb could you?
sorry but im too lazy too visit CrapBerry.com, ups did i say crapberry?
10. Kurius (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2014)
Don't forget this awesome puzzle game for Windows Phone. Although its 2D, it was created using Unity3D... it's called Tractor Crew! You can find it in the Windows Phone Store.