Windows Phone 8 text messaging bug found; yes, there is a workaround
0. phoneArena 17 Feb 2013, 13:11 posted on
A bug has been discovered in Windows Phone 8 that automatically adds a second recipient to a text message when you edit the message before trying to send it out; when you try to push out the message, it does not send and an error message is received and strangely enough, the additional recipient is the Surname of the original recipient of the text, but without a texting number...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mariosraptor (Posts: 111; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
that is a minor bug easily fixable. by MS or Nokia
7. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
whta douch its not even a noticable bug like ur android is error free u dumbstuck retard
11. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Speak wisely, and with pride, no need to be intrusive, you stpd DM fk, its good to no you're enjoying life behind bars.... Why, and don't ever compromise with "Linux" go listen what you're misia little kid, getting told what to, not to have™®©
15. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
u dont even have a point here dont know what kind of nonesense u talking
19. Sparhawk (Posts: 75; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
OK, children, am I going to have to sit between you? If you want to just pick a fight, then move along.
14. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Nokia is fast with these patches.. Esp with their flagship.
20. loyals (Posts: 129; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
so many users are not able to send the sms only after portico update....MS should fix all the bugs immediately !!
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Surely all ugly things to you are
5. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Then he/she is surely quite fond of your personality.
8. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol actully troll is worst i dont think even he have a friend he is lonly jerkbag with no life
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
If you was that smart enough, but you ain't. paradoxes,
I don't see MEACAO posting.
16. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
forever alone troll whatever ur fantecy
9. Taters (Posts: 4374; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
No, that would be HTC and lately it has been Apple with all their IOS 6 bugs.
10. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
i had that bug like before 2 months when i bought the phone but not anymore
13. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 359; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
sorry for that......but i think wp is still in beta and MS i very hard working to fill any holes in it...