Windows Phone 8 makes space for kids
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2012, 21:01 posted on
When Windows Phone 8 makes its debut in the coming weeks, among the many anticipated changes to the operating system...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fsnas (Posts: 86; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
WOW, great idea!
MS is fighting hard, Their chance in the market is getting bigger and bigger.
2. Cyan3boN (Posts: 420; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
i think there are apps in the play store which can handle all of this, but nothing better than something which comes bundled within the OS itself.
3. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
what would happen if the kids accidentally hit the power button
5. Henrik (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)
Nothing really happens. The screen turns off, and when they turn it on again - the lockscreen is in place (as before) and they can swipe left to access their kids corner again.
The power button is what ends the kids corner session (sort of a Home button), and if they long-press the button the phone will probable reboot (as phones do when long-pressing the power button) and end up with the lock screen/pin-login screen again.
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1437; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Ah that's great, The xbox 360 has something similar. Good to see these implementation.