Windows Phone 8 makes space for kids
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Aug 2012, 21:01
When Windows Phone 8 makes its debut in the coming weeks, among the many anticipated changes to the operating system...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fsnas posted on 31 Aug 2012, 00:57 2 0
WOW, great idea!
MS is fighting hard, Their chance in the market is getting bigger and bigger.
2. Cyan3boN posted on 31 Aug 2012, 01:08 5 0
i think there are apps in the play store which can handle all of this, but nothing better than something which comes bundled within the OS itself.
3. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 31 Aug 2012, 01:08 0 0
what would happen if the kids accidentally hit the power button
5. Henrik posted on 31 Aug 2012, 03:39 0 0
Nothing really happens. The screen turns off, and when they turn it on again - the lockscreen is in place (as before) and they can swipe left to access their kids corner again.
The power button is what ends the kids corner session (sort of a Home button), and if they long-press the button the phone will probable reboot (as phones do when long-pressing the power button) and end up with the lock screen/pin-login screen again.
4. Bluesky02 posted on 31 Aug 2012, 01:49 2 0
Ah that's great, The xbox 360 has something similar. Good to see these implementation.