Windows Phone 8 is officially announced
1. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
WP8 will either be a hit or miss. I'm predicting WP will be back into the competition:)
11. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Actually it came back with WP7.5 and WP8 will be the booster.
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
This is actually really awesome. The new start screen looks really nice, a lot more customizable, and there are some cool new features. I like it a lot. Going to try it at the store the day that the first WP8 phone comes out!
4. itsravie (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
When ever I am tired of fully exploring and finding so many defects n windows phone and decide to buy a non-windows phone.. these b... launch new phone and keep me excited.
5. smartphone (Posts: 160; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
What about Bluetooth file transfer and mass storage mode.
14. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
i think the bluetooth is a no as they are pushing nfc, which in the long run will be better… and there was no announcement on mass storage from what i got
and the new start screen gives me mixed feelings… i like the customization, but the old screen with the black bar and arrow just looked really nice.. i hope there is an option to configure that
6. Credo (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Windows Phone 8 also made my day, and also the fact current Wp users will be able to update to 7.8, everything is awesome, RIM gone, WP is now the 3th best OS, even better then iOS 6 perhaps, i hope Fandroids will give WP8 a try
Peace and Love out here
7. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
+1 i agree with you comment
...fandroids are windows phone users at heart! look at all the comments and other WP8 articles...
NO HATE comments whatsoever!!!
even the techy iFans are windows phone users at heart.
my opinion is iOS will wait to battle it out between the dominance of android and wp8...
8. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
yeah, windows was my first smartphone - I went to android because I could mod them just like with windows - a major minus vs iproducts.
9. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
All these features are great. I can't wait to have it in my hands.
10. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Awesome! I use android daily, but this is awesome! clearly microsoft have done their homework and listen to what mainstream customers want (bigger hi-res screen, dual core, NFC, etc etc).. I think 2013 will be a battle between android and Win8..
12. AndrewRamirez (Posts: 26; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I just loved Windows Phone..." :O
an Android user
13. miramoo (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Welcome back, Microsoft :) *sorry, fangirl mode here*