Windows Phone 8 home screen simulator appears in the Marketplace, for those who like to prep in advance
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Jul 2012, 02:51
You can't run apps through the simulator, but you can take their icons up in the Live Tiles, resize and shuffle those as you see fit, just like you would on your eventual new Windows Phone 8 handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga posted on 20 Jul 2012, 03:03 10 1
The best UI till date,much much better than WP 7.5 UI.waiting for its release.
5. sbr999 posted on 20 Jul 2012, 03:20 9 1
Sure. You're uglier than a wet sock then. My opinion, I'm entitled to it.
4. Glim12808 posted on 20 Jul 2012, 03:19 6 1
Love the way the live tiles flip around! Was afraid the different sized tiles would make the home screen busy... actually it does not at all! I'm using the HTC Radar so the screen is smallish but the improved WP8 home screen still looks great in it!
6. StreetNerd posted on 20 Jul 2012, 03:44 6 1
IT LOOK SO NICE ON MY LUMIA 800!!!!!!!! HELL YEA! INSTA BUY NEW PHONE AT RELEASE!!!!
8. imran_khan0786 posted on 20 Jul 2012, 04:11 5 1
Waiting for it release with Nokia and pureview
9. maverick786us posted on 20 Jul 2012, 04:15 5 1
I myself am waiting for a Lumia with multicore and HD. But unfortnately I have to wait till November
7. tigermcm posted on 20 Jul 2012, 04:08 5 1
great app but i wont download it just because im going to be even more depressed on how long I have to wait for the real thing
10. kamil posted on 20 Jul 2012, 06:54 3 1
I really hope nokia will be the first manufacturer to produce Wp 8 smartphones and I hope they have the pure view technology added to their first Wp 8 smartphone. Nokia all the best!!!. :)
11. snowgator posted on 20 Jul 2012, 15:10 1 0
What a fun way to get current WP users excited for WP 8!! The options with the three sized tiles really makes a difference with organization and the flow of the screen!!
They didn't need to sell me, but still is fun. I am waiting for the full list of WP8 upgrades. That is the only missing piece of the puzzle.
13. itiswhatitis posted on 21 Jul 2012, 15:11 1 0
who do you think? obviously the one who gets the most thumb down!!!
14. nadar.bsm posted on 23 Jul 2012, 02:41 0 1
its not me who down-votes every comments.... lol...
WP still looks like ugly s**t...