Windows Phone 8 home screen simulator appears in the Marketplace, for those who like to prep in advance
0. phoneArena 20 Jul 2012, 02:51 posted on
You can't run apps through the simulator, but you can take their icons up in the Live Tiles, resize and shuffle those as you see fit, just like you would on your eventual new Windows Phone 8 handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 380; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
The best UI till date,much much better than WP 7.5 UI.waiting for its release.
5. sbr999 (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Sure. You're uglier than a wet sock then. My opinion, I'm entitled to it.
4. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Love the way the live tiles flip around! Was afraid the different sized tiles would make the home screen busy... actually it does not at all! I'm using the HTC Radar so the screen is smallish but the improved WP8 home screen still looks great in it!
6. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
IT LOOK SO NICE ON MY LUMIA 800!!!!!!!! HELL YEA! INSTA BUY NEW PHONE AT RELEASE!!!!
8. imran_khan0786 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Waiting for it release with Nokia and pureview
9. maverick786us (Posts: 146; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
I myself am waiting for a Lumia with multicore and HD. But unfortnately I have to wait till November
7. tigermcm (Posts: 841; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
great app but i wont download it just because im going to be even more depressed on how long I have to wait for the real thing
10. kamil (Posts: 117; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
I really hope nokia will be the first manufacturer to produce Wp 8 smartphones and I hope they have the pure view technology added to their first Wp 8 smartphone. Nokia all the best!!!. :)
11. snowgator (Posts: 3504; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
What a fun way to get current WP users excited for WP 8!! The options with the three sized tiles really makes a difference with organization and the flow of the screen!!
They didn't need to sell me, but still is fun. I am waiting for the full list of WP8 upgrades. That is the only missing piece of the puzzle.
12. StreetNerd (Posts: 802; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
who the fuk is downvoting every comment?
13. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
who do you think? obviously the one who gets the most thumb down!!!
14. nadar.bsm (Posts: 32; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
its not me who down-votes every comments.... lol...
WP still looks like ugly s**t...