Windows Phone 8 hits Europe this weekend, US later in November
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2012, 13:39 posted on
No good event can end without some release dates or at least release windows, and Microsoft hasn't disappointed on that front with its Windows Phone 8 event. The lucky region this time is Europe, which will see the first Windows Phone 8 devices launch this weekend, and the US will see devices later in November...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. pookiewood (Posts: 628; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
AT&T you suck!! Give up the information on the 920!!! WTF?!?!
9. papss (unregistered)
I agree.. only the 920 is worth talking about so why news about all but the 920.. freak!
11. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Why wouldn't T-Mobile's version (810) be the same price as the Verizon (822)? No LTE in the T-Mo, and while there is the higher subsidy rates, it's a bit ridiculous.
14. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
this is because of EE i guess!! and this is good for WP!
btw... wow price $49 fora lumia 822.... amazing! i think a lot of people will want that!
15. cdgoin (Posts: 374; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
What about the HTC 8S? Whats up with that ? Was going to get it for my son.