Windows Phone 8 full resolution photo and video backup to SkyDrive now global
0. phoneArena 09 May 2013, 01:39 posted on
While Android users get their videos and pictures backed up to their Google account, only some Windows Phone 8 users have been able to take advantage of the full resolution backup that is sent to SkyDrive; Microsoft has now made this feature universal although not everyone will have it available immediately, and those who do get it have to enable the feature from the menu on their phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kozza3 (Posts: 697; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
this is cool. good work microsoft. btw how much storage do you get with a skydrive account?
3. volcano (Posts: 347; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
all my accounts are old i got 25G storage for free but for new accounts it offer 7G
and you can pay for more storage if you want
4. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Uhhh, I've already had this on my AT&T Lumia 920 since day 1...
5. aphrophyre (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
That's why the article is pointing out that the feature is now "global." It wasn't available to all devices or regions previously.