Windows Phone 8 constant Wi-Fi connectivity coming to HTC 8S first
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 19:39 posted on
One of the “power saving” features of Windows Phone is that it turns off Wi-Fi connectivity when the device locks or goes to sleep...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 944; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Well I guess people can relax a bit now... Was a non issue for me, but could definitely see how it would bother other.
5. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Another reason to buy a WP device, constant wifi Connectivity
3. redmd (Posts: 1268; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
this also means that they simply made a mistake in WP 7.
4. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 111; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
This is just ridiculous not to have this feature come on just another reason why I don't consider a WP8 device
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
nokia should be the first one...due to the fact that they help making WP8...
and i like 620 more than this crap!
7. chethan316 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2010)
This is one of the annoying features of WP7. I own a Samsung Focus and this has made my life horrible since the day I got it. Take a hint Microsoft, just fancy live tiles don't make a good OS. Glad to see this being changed, it would be even great if Microsoft bundled this with the WP7.8 update for legacy smartphone owners.