Windows Phone 8 constant Wi-Fi connectivity coming to HTC 8S first
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 19:39
One of the “power saving” features of Windows Phone is that it turns off Wi-Fi connectivity when the device locks or goes to sleep...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SemperFiV12 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 19:55 4 0
Well I guess people can relax a bit now... Was a non issue for me, but could definitely see how it would bother other.
5. Nadr1212 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:22 4 0
Another reason to buy a WP device, constant wifi Connectivity
3. redmd posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:08 1 4
this also means that they simply made a mistake in WP 7.
4. Jasonhunterx posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:08 2 6
This is just ridiculous not to have this feature come on just another reason why I don't consider a WP8 device
6. MC1123 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 21:56 1 4
nokia should be the first one...due to the fact that they help making WP8...
and i like 620 more than this crap!
7. chethan316 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:16 2 1
This is one of the annoying features of WP7. I own a Samsung Focus and this has made my life horrible since the day I got it. Take a hint Microsoft, just fancy live tiles don't make a good OS. Glad to see this being changed, it would be even great if Microsoft bundled this with the WP7.8 update for legacy smartphone owners.