Windows Phone 7.8 update bugs crippling third-party Live Tiles, data consumption issues?
0. phoneArena 10 Feb 2013, 21:32 posted on
Operating System updates pretty much always encounter a bug here or there and Windows Phone 7.8 has a couple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Joshing4fun (Posts: 965; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Yeah I have HTC Radar 4g and had to flash the 7.8 update to it. Now the Htc livetile doesn't work since I adjusted its size. Not a big issue.
3. jdep1 (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
A hard rest is always recommend after flashing that applies to any os and draining battery just to keep the phone from having issues like the ones mentioned.
4. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
still no update for WP7.8 for SEA region. now that's a news.
5. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
No problem on my l710, but i did flash the rom from nokias servers so i basically did a hard reset, all my tiles working well: metrotube, facebook, endomondo, soundtracker, weather... all is well...
6. apexthe31 (Posts: 4; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
i have this problem on l710, it consumes 600mb in 10 days (i use whatsapp only)