Windows Phone 7.8 update bugs crippling third-party Live Tiles, data consumption issues?
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Feb 2013, 21:32
Operating System updates pretty much always encounter a bug here or there and Windows Phone 7.8 has a couple...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Joshing4fun posted on 10 Feb 2013, 22:57 0
Yeah I have HTC Radar 4g and had to flash the 7.8 update to it. Now the Htc livetile doesn't work since I adjusted its size. Not a big issue.
3. jdep1 (banned) posted on 11 Feb 2013, 00:45 0
A hard rest is always recommend after flashing that applies to any os and draining battery just to keep the phone from having issues like the ones mentioned.
4. cameogt posted on 11 Feb 2013, 00:48 1
still no update for WP7.8 for SEA region. now that's a news.
5. ogy_dogy posted on 11 Feb 2013, 05:34 0
No problem on my l710, but i did flash the rom from nokias servers so i basically did a hard reset, all my tiles working well: metrotube, facebook, endomondo, soundtracker, weather... all is well...
6. apexthe31 posted on 11 Feb 2013, 07:22 0
i have this problem on l710, it consumes 600mb in 10 days (i use whatsapp only)