Windows Phone 7.8 said to be arriving on Wednesday
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2012, 13:23 posted on
After a video appeared showing the Nokia Lumia 510 running Windows Phone 7.8 speculation has arisen that the OS update will start to roll out this Wednesday, November 28th; the update will bring a few changes such as a new start screen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tunisien14 (Posts: 7; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
We Hope ! #sent from my lumia 800 using ie9
20. aphrophyre (Posts: 23; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
WP7.8 will remain using IE9 mobile. It will not get IE10 mobile.
2. kirholstov (Posts: 137; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
At Wednesday they'll say:'Maybe next week?'
13. Cynipap999 (banned) (Posts: 138; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Yeah, I'd still be waiting for the Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade if ONLY I had kept that Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone back in 2009. Nevertheless, progress at Microsoft is best measured and compared to the formation of the Milky Way.
17. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
I'd say WP is a step Backwards from Windows Mobile...
4. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Nice to see 7.5 users getting some love even though they are getting the full features running on Windows phone 8.
6. Leandrop (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
Windows phone themes are actually diferent colours available for the tiles. Can't wait for the new update. Let's hope it will be released this wednesday!
12. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1054; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Really? I thought that was the accent colors?
7. Credo (Posts: 695; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
If this is true then i will be VERY VERY VERY HAPPY !!!
9. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Ill beleive it when Msoft announces it, not sooner...
14. lolol (Posts: 64; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Woohoooo!! Hope it will come soon =) nice to see the lumia range always getting some extra stuff =D writing from my awesome lumia 800 =) on ie
16. Shubham412302 (Posts: 309; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
updated my brothers lumia 710 with a leaked version month ago
18. clevername (Posts: 1431; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Nokia phones will be able to create SMS drafts? I can't even do that on my 920...im assuming this is bad info or something. Also, listing new colors and then 20 new themes in the same sentence is misleading. The theme selection is exactly the same, light or dark. There are twenty colors but some are old.
23. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
Not in the US. The only country that matters.
25. aarnholdt (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
it's Wednesday and no update available yet...why is microsoft doing it to us? why?!