Windows Phone 7.8 on Lumia 800 trial runs are just that, update scheduled for Q1
0. phoneArena 18 Dec 2012, 04:48 posted on
Nokia took to Tweakers to explain that those were trial runs to test the new software, and the actual WP 7.8 update with the resizable tiles and all, is not expected to hit the release stage until early next year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jameshoe (unregistered)
Windows Phone 7.8 update for Lumia 800 & 710 are available on 21 December 2012
2. rocker_570 (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
I wish that the updates will be available on new year 01-01-2013 :)
4. djripster (Posts: 130; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Cant believe we have to actually wait for this update... There is really nothing much in it to keep us waiting so long...
5. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Aww cr@p, getting the update after the world ends just isnt fair :P
6. jdep1 (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
So windows phone 8 is rolling an update and the loyal ones that are still stuck on windows phone 7.5 won't get an update till will who knows when. Way to go MS!