Windows 8 ads leak out: Microsoft showing off new interface and teaching users
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2012, 02:51 posted on
Windows 8 is coming in just around two weeks, but the first ads about Microsoft’s new operating system have already leaked out on YouTube and they all focus along…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
i thought that microsoft ads would also promote Surface!
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1087; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Windows 8 looks really promising! cant help but get excited about the launch!
13. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Awesomeness....MS is going to do a great comeback in PC n tablets market...Best of luck Microsoft and the Team.
I have been using Windows 8 Enterprise edition from last 2 months. To be very honest I would rank Win8 for computers 8.5/10 (I haven't used all the latest apps and features yet).
And for tablets 10/10 (whatever I have seen so far)...!!!
5. TylerGrunter (Posts: 993; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I like the side by side running applications! When will that one come to Android!?
For a phone it may be not needed, but for tablets is a must.
8. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1145; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
using pictures as a password.... interesting feature
9. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Looks promising! I already installed Windows 8 Enterprise on my laptop and actually loving it... Can't wait wait for Surface and a bunch of other OEM W8 devices to come out. Choice is great!!!
10. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
This will be a game changer and quite the force Microsoft needs to further its transition. I think they will corner the 10.1 inch and higher market area with these convertibles and hybrids coming out. This may leave an interesting mix in that market.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8665; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Greattttt. The videos is taken down because of Microsoft.