Win one of 5 Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 handsets from the manufacturer
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Oct 2010, 01:43
Retweet a specified message sent from the MotoMobile Twitter account and you could be the winner of a Motorola DROID 2 R2-D2 special edition phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hawk62 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:49 0
Limited phone that has NOT sold out. Guess not enough people are willing to deal with Moto made crap!
8. bloodpanther posted on 18 Oct 2010, 07:59 0
says the guy that likes iphones because he has wet dreams of turtle neck wearing steve jobs. And loves under performing cell phones
2. JPrice02 (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2010, 11:24 0
Actually, not enough people are willing to continue to pay or start paying for the overpriced CRAP that is Verizon
5. cc16177 posted on 17 Oct 2010, 13:26 0
Yeah I hate having 3G service pretty much anywhere, it's fucking terrible.
6. P (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2010, 16:44 0
Loll.. totally agree. cc
7. JPrice02 (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2010, 18:14 0
I refer to the bloatware they infest their phones with that serves no real purpose unless you want to pay a load more for their shitty services like VCast and not have any real content, unlike Sprint, where I am paying 90.00 a month for unlimited messaging, data, mobile to mobile (any cell phone including Verizon) and 450 to landlines.
9. cc161777 (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 09:23 0
I don't understand the complaints about bloatware. Yes my phone came with amazon mp3 and vz nav and other bullshit I just don't use. Keywords being JUST. DONT. USE. Maybe im crazy, or maybe the only thing people have to complain about at this point is the extra stuff that verizon puts on the phones. At this point any speed decrease (if any at all) is minimal. Quit bitching.
10. boldmouse63 (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 11:22 0
Because Sprint phones don't come with bloatware at all. I've had a Sprint android device and it's FULL of the NFL football and Nascar apps that you cannot delete. Upside to the Verizon apps (excluding Amazon and Blockbuster), you can choose to download said bloatware if you really want to. You have a choice with Verizon, unlike Sprint. I haven't noticed any speed decreases on my Droid 2, however with all the crap Sprint puts on their phones, I had to root my Samsung Moment to keep it from force closing all the time with all the crapware running in the background. I agree with cc161777. Quit your bitching.
11. MattyMillz (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 12:12 0
I pay 99 a month for unlimited everything on my droid X, yes I know its only because I live in socal, but regardless, thats unlimited minutes to any phone, unlimited data, and unlimited text. Have fun getting shafted by Sprints cut rate network and terrible customer service.
12. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 16:57 0
If sprint or verizon bloatware bothers all of u so much y not just root it and get rid of it so we all dont have to listen to your asinine bitching?
15. email@example.com (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 18:50 0
uuuuh why are you paying $90 a month??? Even if you have a 4G phone its only 79.99? Is that 90 incuding taxes?
3. cc16177 posted on 17 Oct 2010, 11:35 0
You guys are wicked smart. Can I be like you when I grow up?
13. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 16:58 0
wicked is wicked awesome, originally from North Shore of MA. course i moved to maine 2 years ago....ayuh.
14. NAJWA (unregistered) posted on 18 Oct 2010, 17:34 0
nice i want that great