Win a Samsung Galaxy S III signed by 2 Chainz, from Boost Mobile
Considering that the Samsung Galaxy S III is priced at $399.99 at the pre-paid carrier, you're getting the opportunity to win a pretty decent prize. Boost's unlimited talk, text and data starts at $50 a month, and for every 6 monthly on-time payments you make, the price is reduced by $5. The lowest it can drop to is $35 a month. We should also point out that the unlimited data gives you 2.5GB of "high-speed" data a month before you're throttled. And streaming videos are sent at 3G speeds.
Regardless if you're a fan of 2 Chainz or not, a free Samsung Galaxy S III is still a great prize even if it hasn't been Sammy's Android flagship model for months.
Win a Samsung Galaxy S III from Boost Mobile, signed by 2 Chainz Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Win a Samsung Galaxy S III from Boost Mobile, signed by 2 Chainz
23. trustory (Posts: 95; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
2 chainz is a great rapper but that autograph looks so stupid
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Jay-Z great, LL Cool J great, RUN DMC great, Rakim Ice Cube and Tupac great. 2chainz skilled, good, but not great.
32. downphoenix (Posts: 2134; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I dont. The signature would lower the value of the phone IMO.
3. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
I think Boost Mobile would have a better promo coverage without the endorsement of that guy.
12. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Just like your reaction in #6.
Got a "Meh..." factor, because the celeb have a specific fanbase, which is somehow disencouraging to people who can't relate, and not to mention the autograph. (though it can be easily removed).
I believe it's better off just to do the promo with a generic SIII, but this is just me talking. =)
5. fuzzkage (Posts: 17; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
It's a free $400 phone it doesn't matter who he is ... "Who is he"??.... Who are we ? Lol
9. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 160; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
It's a $400 phone that some dude scribbled on. That's used merchandise and the value is ruined. Bah!
Kidding aside, even if you don't have or want Boost, that is a decent prize that you can at the very least sell.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
S3 cool, signed by 2chains no thank you. Jay-z sure thing.
15. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Or Coolio. I love his oldskool pieces.
I remembered him cos you typed "cool" lol.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Cool its ok was tite, but he had no staying power. Guess he started too late. +1
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Oops Coolio was tite. Damn auto correct.
21. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
C u when u get there =)
(I'm going off topic now lol)
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
KKB? I see you recently joined PA, how you liking the comments section so far?
31. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
You hit KKB right on the bucket.
That's how people call me. =D
I've been hanging around here for quite some time now, just not posting anything. :]
From the looks of it, PA have a good community, I'm actually enjoying myself ^^
btw, nice to meet you, man.
10. mturby (Posts: 127; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
it is not about the phone or the guy, whoever he is, it is about the carrier...boost mobile? u crazy?? this company sucks along with its 4g network and customer service