Win a Nokia Lumia Icon and a trip to any U.S. destination from Nokia
0. phoneArena 18 Feb 2014, 20:12 posted on
The Nokia Lumia Icon is launching on Verizon in two days. This model brings many of the same high-end specs that you will find on high-end Android models, and with a 5 inch screen, this phone is more pocketable than the Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet with its 6 inch panel. Windows Phone users have been waiting for this model for some time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2629; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I already entered the contest, networkdood.
3. __0__ (Posts: 176; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Damn it , its for US citizens only . It would be cool if I could use a Lumia Icon out of the US , it would be special
4. akki20892 (Posts: 2285; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
There is still one high end phone is coming from Nokia. The next flagship aka:1820.
5. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2629; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Hey, don't worry.. There will be even better devices coming out in a few months that are international versions.. Alleged air gestures, fingerprint scanners, eye tracking... Some of these things will make the Icon look old quick... And, with WP 8.1.. Awwwwweeee man!!!!!
TBH, the Icon should've been released back in November 2014.... I feel that it's gonna be a short lived device...
7. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2629; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
They better be working on the Icon 2 for fall❕❕❕
And, Microkia better be planning on releasing WP8.2-0xxxx this fall if they know what's best for them... But, they won't... Lol!!!
11. __0__ (Posts: 176; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
November 2014 ? Now is only February of 2014 .
14. Skoms (Posts: 118; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)
nokia have the biggest bezelz of all phone makers.
and they are really thick as a block.
16. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2629; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
That's for little girls to worry about.... We are men, we have men hands, men pockets, and a few extra grams doesn't bring us down...
Aren't you a man?
15. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2629; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Ok, lets try 2013... Does that make more sense?
2. apple4never (Posts: 672; Member since: 08 May 2013)
oh ya so you get to go anywhere in the U.S as long as you live in the U.S
6. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 571; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
It's a big country, so traveling around it can be pricey and time consuming. It takes over 10 hours just to drive across the state I live in, let alone go to one of the coasts.
9. apple4never (Posts: 672; Member since: 08 May 2013)
in my province it takes 3.5 days at 60mph to get from one side to the other. I meant open it to non U.S citizens
17. Pancholo (Posts: 365; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
But the Icon has Verizon's bands... A US carrier.
Anyway, this is just marketing.
13. jraympres2 (Posts: 9; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
Nokia should do it worldwide. Make ICON available for the winner to carry it outside US.