Win a Nokia Lumia 1020 by submitting your low-light photograph to Nokia
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2014, 10:12 posted on
Nokia's high-end Lumia models are now known for their ability to take great photographs under low-light conditions. And now, the Finnish handset manufacturer has turned this into a contest. For all of February, Nokia invites you to send them via Instagram, a picture you've snapped in low-light. The photo must be hashtagged #LumiaLowLight. The picture must be uploaded before 12pm GMT on February 28th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Gonna use my Canon DSLR. And that's my 1020.
2. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2067; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I'll borrow my cousin's Lumia 1020 for a day and try to win one for myself. :D
3. Katagiri (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
He! If I do that, they won't see a thing. I guess I'll borrow my mom's camera.
4. Beijendorf (Posts: 339; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Oh great! I'll just post my profile picture here, displaying a meteor shower under the Aurora Borealis while three majestic eagles fly over a polar bear crying a single tear!
I... uh... can probably at least win the argument that I need a better low-light camera.
5. apple4never (Posts: 1063; Member since: 08 May 2013)
finally someone who knows how to make an international contest!!!!
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Maybe I can win this for my GF.. That might convince her to give up her old 4s...
I'll just shoot some low light pics with my 1520...
9. joey_sfb (Posts: 5246; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Wow! You have such a smart GF. Know to use better tech and not to try to swim upsteam and knock the head against a rock!