Win a Motorola Moto X and a year of free service from Republic Wireless
0. phoneArena 01 Jan 2014, 02:22 posted on
Wouldn't it just be amazing if you could start out the new year with a free Motorola Moto X? And even better, suppose this handset came with a free year of service? Hybrid carrier Republic Wireless has such a prize for its current contest, but before we get into that, let's discuss Republic for a minute. For $40 a month, Republic offers unlimited talk, text and 4G internet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. davidwal (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Aug 2011)
Wish it was a gsm model I would enter. I have unlimited everything with tmobile. So it is a no go for me.
7. Augustine (Posts: 615; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
How I miss Wi-Fi calling from T-Mobile on my Nexus 5! Receiving calls through it cost zilch, at home or abroad; calling home from abroad through it counts as a domestic call. Wish that T-Mobile would provide the app at the store...
8. Alan01 (Posts: 172; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
Just fixed the link. Typical New Year's gremlins were responsible.
3. surethom (Posts: 227; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Motorola is Stupid, for not releasing the Moto x in the UK/Europe in just black & white, they are missing out on hundreds of millions of pounds.
6. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Nope. Its a CDMA/WiFi Calling hybid that only works on Republic wireless.
9. Os_Money (Posts: 19; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
have this phone from them on the $10 a month plan and it works awesome. Works great for me except when I try to do price comparisons in the stores and forget i dont have data. Not a huge deal for me though!