Will.i.am uses his BlackBerry Torch to tweet while holding the Olympic torch in his other hand
0. phoneArena 22 May 2012, 11:18 posted on
Will.i.am was spotted over the big pond in the English town of Taunton, where he was chosen to be one of the thousands of lucky people to carry the Olympic Torch. Naturally, it’s regarded as an important process carrying the torch and its eternal flame, but if you watch closely enough...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1046; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Forget the phone, was that a BMW taxi behind him!
2. joseg81 (Posts: 164; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i really wish he would have busted a$$ while on his phone. honestly he couldn't wait til after to tweet or txt or whatever the hell he was doing? he also sounds like an idiot referring to himself in the 3rd person and being such a sell out. he's like a walking commercial for whatever brand is paying him off.
11. joseg81 (Posts: 164; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
somebody apparently hates our negative comments towards lord douche of douchington. watch the space above this comment for the mandatory thumbs down..........lol guess not :D
3. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
I'm not an honorable person but to me, that dishonors the honor of carrying the torch. He could have did that before or after.
9. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Probably more insulting that they let a member of the Black Eyed Peas even touch the Olympic Torch at all. But I don't know...I just don't care what kind of phones celebrities use. They aren't exactly experts in the tech industry. In fact, I'm not surprised if he's using a Blackberry Torch...must not be eligible for an upgrade...
10. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Or most likely, as with everything they do he must be getting paid a hefty "endorsement" to show himself off in public with it.
5. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
And BTW Will, it's time to cut that stupid ass two year old hairstyle off ya head.
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
will, talk about your experience AFTER you get done. didnt your mama teach you any damn manners? get off the frikkin phone!
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6141; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
At least he's not holding a iPhone. but he's still cool get to carry the torch.
13. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
Just like will.i.am himself, that phone is so two thousand-and-late.