Will. I. Am uses his BlackBerry Torch mid-song to check the lyrics
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2011, 17:11 posted on
One of the most famous celebrities to use a BlackBerry, Black Eyed Peas member Will.I.Am is also a RIM spokesperson who put his BlackBerry Torch to use mid-song when he whipped it out to pull up the lyrics of a new song that he was singing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
How did he read the lyrics if the screen is all pixelated. Sorry Black berry but its the truth :'C
9. skymitch89 (Posts: 1036; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
If you cared to look, the screen on a lot of Blackberries are better than some Android phones.
11. Chris Steel (unregistered)
What crack are you smoking? I need to get me some of that
3. SomeGuy (unregistered)
People still use Blackberrys?
5. snowgator (Posts: 3197; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
The Torch gets the Black Eyed Peas, the iPhone gets the freaking space shuttle. Not a lot of justice there.
10. skymitch89 (Posts: 1036; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
You mean that the BEPs had the Playbook in a video before it was even made official.
13. bling bling (unregistered)
who is he and what did he use ????? stones dont show you lyrics , just like apple
16. the game (unregistered)
He didn't forget his lyrics
17. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
a total sell-out... way to see a band representing liberation seak solice in the comfort of a dead company.
i wonder who was more affordable, BEP getting Rim, or Rim getting BEP....