Will the HTC One look like this after all?
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2013, 08:11 posted on
Okay, we're confused now. Right when we thought that the HTC One, formerly known as the HTC M7, was supposed to look like this – a slightly smaller HTC Butterfly look-alike, Evleaks throws this seemingly legitimate rendering on the table. For those who don't remember, the pictured handset looks a lot like the very first leaked image allegedly depicting the smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
53. Desmund (Posts: 42; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
It does look the same, but how does it handle that's what I want to know what does it feel like in one's hands those are more important at least to me.
54. xsymbiann (Posts: 5; Member since: 09 Feb 2013)
This phone looks exactly like Iphone 5. Lame design htc, sorry i won't buy an iphone replica.
56. Desmund (Posts: 42; Member since: 01 Nov 2012)
Oh do tell how they look exactly alike?
Because we've seen Iphone 5 already and this and I5 doesn't look alike at all.
66. daftastic (Posts: 87; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
Doesn't matter, a rectangular slab with rounded edges? Apple will sue the heck outta them.
61. DawsonLee (Posts: 25; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
I have a sinking feeling I'm looking at a BB Z10...but don't flame me kay :D
64. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
looks nice. i just don't like WHITE phones
65. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
So the deal with Apple is, you can use our design at a cost. We won't sue you. Good! It is beautiful looking.
67. Fooey606 (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I always check out this website for iPhone alternatives - triple W dot microsoftapple dot com - My personal favourite is the Nokia Lumia because of the camera and speed of the operating system.
69. rizevnarastek (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
previous concept (almost the same concept) was beter as it was more symetrical... this one is not. i don't like it much. They should put HTC logo on the top of the screen to make it symetrical. But if they decide to leave it at the bottom the logo should be swapped for HOME and not multitask button.
71. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
Just make it black instead of white and I'm sold.