Will the HTC One look like this after all?
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Feb 2013, 08:11
Okay, we're confused now. Right when we thought that the HTC One, formerly known as the HTC M7, was supposed to look like this – a slightly smaller HTC Butterfly look-alike, Evleaks throws this seemingly legitimate rendering on the table. For those who don't remember, the pictured handset looks a lot like the very first leaked image allegedly depicting the smartphone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
53. Desmund posted on 11 Feb 2013, 16:30 0 0
It does look the same, but how does it handle that's what I want to know what does it feel like in one's hands those are more important at least to me.
54. xsymbiann posted on 11 Feb 2013, 16:37 0 2
This phone looks exactly like Iphone 5. Lame design htc, sorry i won't buy an iphone replica.
56. Desmund posted on 11 Feb 2013, 16:50 0 0
Oh do tell how they look exactly alike?
Because we've seen Iphone 5 already and this and I5 doesn't look alike at all.
66. daftastic posted on 11 Feb 2013, 23:18 0 0
Doesn't matter, a rectangular slab with rounded edges? Apple will sue the heck outta them.
61. DawsonLee posted on 11 Feb 2013, 19:46 0 0
I have a sinking feeling I'm looking at a BB Z10...but don't flame me kay :D
64. InspectorGadget80 posted on 11 Feb 2013, 21:42 0 0
looks nice. i just don't like WHITE phones
65. lubba posted on 11 Feb 2013, 21:54 0 0
So the deal with Apple is, you can use our design at a cost. We won't sue you. Good! It is beautiful looking.
67. Fooey606 posted on 12 Feb 2013, 00:59 0 0
I always check out this website for iPhone alternatives - triple W dot microsoftapple dot com - My personal favourite is the Nokia Lumia because of the camera and speed of the operating system.
69. rizevnarastek posted on 12 Feb 2013, 03:18 0 0
previous concept (almost the same concept) was beter as it was more symetrical... this one is not. i don't like it much. They should put HTC logo on the top of the screen to make it symetrical. But if they decide to leave it at the bottom the logo should be swapped for HOME and not multitask button.
71. user312 posted on 13 Feb 2013, 15:56 0 0
Just make it black instead of white and I'm sold.