Will smartphones become the next murder weapon?
0. phoneArena 24 Dec 2012, 05:09 posted on
It is not a farfetched notion – hackers with smartphones able to manipulate medical devices...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
The Nokia 3310 is a weapon
and its the father of all smartphones used as weapon.
POSTED FROM MY AMAZING NOKIA LUMIA 920
6. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
why the dislikes did i say anything wrong ??!!! D:
23. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Grumpy ass apple nerds would be my guess. Pissed that they don't have any "new" apple novelties to look forward to opening tomorrow morning.
31. maxis3G (unregistered)
next story please..
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5152; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
For that reason (risk of hacking), I doubt there will be a market in the U.S. for Internet appliances where medical devices are concerned. There is just too much liability for the manufacturers.
4. anshul0000 (unregistered)
die hard 4.0?
5. mercorp (Posts: 945; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Drop a bunch of nokia 3310 from 40km....
8. smallworld (Posts: 369; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Fact: Jokes about the 3310 have stopped being funny 4 years ago.
16. Insignificant (Posts: 184; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
They'll stop being funny when it stops being strong.
This statement shows that I believe 3310 jokes will be funny until the end of the world.
25. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Fact: you smell.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It has already become a weapon...
You call a sim-triggered bomb and kaboom goes the world.
Not just a smart phone...every mobile phone.
11. harsh_doshi (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
just drop an iPhone in front of iDiehardfans and ull see them die(seeing it shattered into pieces)....yup ill call tht murder..
18. tidus28 (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
just a small drop and a galaxy 3 breaks even the iphone 4 wich is made of glass front and back is more durable then they galaxy
20. cripton805 (Posts: 897; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Let me guess. You own an iPhone.
I'm not going to try to reason with this logic of yours.
26. tidus28 (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
np i own a lumia 920 im a phone salesman and i get so many guest come back to me with a broken phone screen on there galaxy
27. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Funny, I dropped mine a couple times onto my hardwood floors before I had a bumper and it didn't have a mark. My wife's friend dropped her iphone on the same floor and that b*tch shattered like an old mans hip.
29. tidus28 (Posts: 26; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
so they made one good screen and she just had bad luck
32. SleepingOz (Posts: 2373; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Powerful weapon indeed! He's the son of the biggest mass murderer ever. Oh wait, he's his own father then he, himself, is the biggest mass murderer.
34. bstepchin (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
You sir are an idiot. How can you sit there and speak of such blasphemy? It is disgraceful. At least have the decency and respect to shut up and keep your own stupidity to yourself, as there are others for whom God is sacred. And you have no idea what you're talking about; Jesus is not his own father. So before you go and brazenly open your mouth before thinking, do yourself a favor and grow up.
37. SleepingOz (Posts: 2373; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Haha butthurt christian! XD
Then WHAT is jesus? Don't adore it as god? But wait, it's written in the bible that there's only one god. Go back to it dude and read it all! Your god is described as a MASS MURDERER! That's not my opinion, it's what's written in your "not so" holy bible. I didn't have to open my mouth to type, so actually, you're the idiot here.
40. bstepchin (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Dec 2010)
Again, you have no idea what you're talking about. There are three individual beings that make one God; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, if God was a mass murderer, then why would he send his only begotten Son, who was innocent and blameless, to die for our sins? So please, before you begin arguing about the content of the Bible, at least read it first. Finally, you can think whatever you like, but at least have the respect for others and not spread your hate for God everywhere you go; this is a forum about phones, not religious opinions. Oh, and I am receiving my Doctorate in Pharmacy on May 2nd, so I'd rethink your last comment.
22. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1304; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Only chuck norris could scratch nokia 3310
30. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 373; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
they already have .. apple has killed many with apple maps already.
38. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 720; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
wow people have no sencse of humour these days
41. Rayvelynn (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
One things for sure anything can be used as a weapon. I mean you can't ban CRAZY! lol