Will Verizon offer the Samsung Galaxy Tab on November 1st?
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Oct 2010, 12:26
Nipping at the heels of the leaked pricing and availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab for Sprint and T-Mobile is this little bit of when Verizon will join the party…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Bankai (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 12:40 0
I think it should be $299 after mail in rebate 2 yr contract is reasonable. People are just going to end up buying smart phones instead of having another luxury item having to be paying a monthly service. Home Internet smartphone Internet and this item. All this radiation of all these devices is going to cause people to probably have radiation cancer or something.
4. Jeradiah3 posted on 11 Oct 2010, 13:26 0
i agree. the iPad doesnt come with a contract so why should the galaxy tablet carry one?? if it made phone calls, im in on it, but i'll pass on this and go for either the dell streak or the new HTC Surround when it comes out
5. NexusKoolaid (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 13:33 0
Yeah, $600-$650 is fail, and I'm NOT signing a 2nd contract to get it at $400. I'll wait for a price drop or the WiFi-only version.
6. jimmy pop (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 15:18 0
can you please stop reffering to verizon as big red...it is very annoying
8. XxVerbalxX (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 17:27 0
He was sodimized by a cinnamon stick as a child thats how.
9. Just Thinking (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2010, 19:24 0
If the Tablet only comes with Wi-fi what would you be using under a contract? There is no slot for sim so how would you be paying for internet service outside of being near a wi-fi spot???????