Will Google Glass help the St. Louis Rams win the Super Bowl?
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2013, 15:39 posted on
Could Google Glass help the St. Louis Rams win the Super Bowl next year? The Rams are using the technology to help coaches see the point of view experienced by Quarterback Sam Bradford and receiver Tavon Austin; Rams GM Les Snead sees Google Glass going beyond the field into the stands. The GM envisions special helmets being built with Glass integrated into the helmet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DaNTRoN (Posts: 135; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
It's cool they're using glass, but they aren't winning the Superbowl.
2. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Maybe if they used Peyton instead of Glass then they might have a small chance hahaha
4. snowgator (Posts: 3290; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
No doubt. Bradford may actually need to stay health first and develop into a clutch player second before Google glass helps them out.
Trust me. I am a Tampa Bay fan. I understand the term "unreached potential"
3. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1009; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
its a good idea and it might be used by all 32 teams
5. _PHug_ (Posts: 395; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Is Sam Bradford still their starting QB?
7. -box- (Posts: 3878; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Saint Louis native and resident here. I think they need more than Glass it similar to get that good. Lower ticket and concession prices to fill seats and have a positive crowd would help a LOT.
That said, I think the concept of POV viewing by fans and staff is a good one, if other teams aren't able to use it against them.