Wikipad working on a 7", $249 gaming tablet
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2013, 05:14 posted on
Android-powered gaming tablets are rare products that manage to ignite our curiosity due to their peculiar form-factors and the ambition of their makers. Both Archos and Wikipad have tried to develop that niche, although we can't really say that their products have turned into smash hits...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TylerGrunter (Posts: 859; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Looks good, but the question is if it will be able to fare against the big shots like Project Shield from NVIDIA.
3. PhoenixWright (Posts: 99; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Looks like the next version of SEGA's old handheld gaming console: The SEGA Game Gear :D
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3213; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Looks too bulky and clunky. Form factor is key to retain portability.
5. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Why? When I can use my Nexus 7 with a otg and a PS3 controller?
6. sonofzeus (Posts: 95; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
The price tag of the console will become a major deciding factor.if nvidia releases shield in the same price range of $250,then this model would fail for sure